Getting on top of the family finances Dianna (51) and Rahmy (53) are flat out working to pay the school fees while keeping their three kids happy and healthy. With barely any time to think beyond today, they were pretty sure their money could be working harder and that there was more they could be […]
Case Study: HNW
Case Study: HNW
Making wealth make a difference
With three kids in their early 20s, Duncan (58) is in senior management at a large multinational. He had worked hard over the years to build his wealth to enable his family to live life to the full. With a view to securing his family’s future while also contributing to the community, Duncan wanted to be in the best position to maximise his assets in a holistic way.
- Purchasing a substantial new family home
- Being smarter about reducing his tax
- Opening up his investments to new opportunities
- Having an estate plan in place for the distribution of wealth
- Being able to provide for his chosen charities.
How we’re helping
We worked with other professionals, including a solicitor, an accountant and a buyer’s agent, to create the financial advantages Duncan sought.
- Making the most of tax-minimisation and trust structures
- Modelling different scenarios for the best financial outcomes
- Setting up an SMSF for surplus funds
- Providing greater certainty about the future, including retirement and estate planning.
“Even though life is good, I knew there was more I could be doing with my assets – not just to look after my own family but to give something back.”