Since launching my financial advisory group Delta Financial Group 9 years ago.
There’s many lessons I’ve learnt along the way.
As a business owner you are faced with so many different challenges that you must overcome.
Through this experience, I’ve come up with a list of 10 life commandments that I follow day in day out.
- Be aware of your bad habits and make small changes to improve
- The harder you work the luckier you’ll get
- Make sure you understand and follow the 80/20 pareto principle
- Done is better than perfect
- Leaders are readers
- Don’t be attached to your outcome
- Pain of regret is worse than the pain of action
- You can’t manage what you can’t measure
- Build a business not a job
- Success is easy when you know how hard it is
Would love to hear some of your commandments.