With the end of the financial year fast approaching, it’s a great time to make smarter decisions about your finances. The enclosed “Smart End of Financial Year strategies 2016/17” flyer outlines a range of ways you may be able to boost your super, plan for your retirement and protect your income and family. It explains:
- How topping up your super could help you maximise your pre-tax salary or business income
- The government benefits that may be available to you or your spouse when making after-tax contributions
- How insurance inside super can make your insurance cover more affordable
- How you could benefit from pre-paying tax deductible expenses
- Ways to manage capital gains tax on investments.