Making wealth make a difference
With three kids in their early 20s, Duncan (58) is in senior management at a large multinational. He had worked hard over the years to build his wealth in a way that enabled his family to live life to the full. With a view to securing his family’s future while also contributing to the community, Duncan wanted to be in the best position to maximise his assets in a holistic way.
- Purchasing a substantial new family home
- Being smarter about reducing his tax
- Opening up his investments to new opportunities
- Having an estate plan in place for distribution of wealth
- Being able to provide for his chosen charities.
How we’re helping
We worked with other professionals including a solicitor accountant and buyer’s agent to create the financial advantages Duncan was seeking. This included:
- Making the most of tax-minimisation and trust structures
- Modelling different scenarios for the best financial outcomes
- Setting up an SMSF for surplus funds
- Providing greater certainty about the future, including retirement and estate planning.