Getting on top of the family finances
Dianna (51) and Rahmy (53) are flat out working to pay the school fees while keeping their three kids happy and healthy. With barely any time to think beyond today, they were pretty sure their money could be working harder and that there was more they could be doing to feel more in control.
- Minimising tax now and in the future
- Renovating their home and buying a new car
- Boosting their super while they’re still working
- Having the cover they need to protect their family
- Knowing they’ll be able to enjoy retirement when the time comes.
How we’re helping
We helped Dianna And Rahmy realise that just because they had a lot of obligations didn’t mean there wasn’t more they could be doing to feel more financially secure. This included:
- Protecting their family’s assets and lifestyle
- Making their mortgage work for them
- Having a clear financial plan and someone to keep them on track
- Feeling more secure about the future.