Running a business leaves little time for finances
Katherine (42) runs a busy PR firm. While her business is growing year-on-year, it’s a 24/7 job. With very little time for anything else – including her personal finances, Katherine wondered how she could make the most of her financial success to set herself up for the future. She also knew she should have a plan for her business for when she was eventually ready to stop working.
- Building wealth outside her business
- Having a succession plan
- Outsourcing her personal finances to an expert
- Knowing she’s protected from the unexpected
- Being able to live life to the full when she’s no longer working.
How we’re helping
Knowing what life is like for business-owners enabled us to help Katherine put plans in place to make things less stressful now and in the future. They include:
- Taking advantage of investment opportunities outside her business
- Creating a succession plan for when she wants to leave the business
- Moving business income to personal income in a tax-effective way
- Maximising her finances to provide the life she wants in retirement.