Seeking help to get on track for the future
Rob (40) and Michelle (35) work in senior positions at a multinational IT company. Despite their high combined income, they wanted to make the most of their money so they could feel better about the future. As time-poor IT professionals, they wanted to outsource their financial planning to a specialist who would make things simple and hold them accountable.
- Financial independence
- Not to have to stress about money
- To be able to start a family and live off one income
- To pay off their sizeable mortgage
- To be able to retire in time to really enjoy life.
How we’re helping
By clarifying Rob and Michelle’s goals, we’ve been able to put strategies in place to help them live the life they want. These include:
- Using debt recycling to pay off their home faster
- Choosing investments to provide capital growth in the future
- Monitoring their finances to make sure they’re on track to achieve their goals
- Making life easier and helping them feel more confident about the future.