Keeping the good times coming in retirement
While they plan to keep working for the next few years, Ed (58) and Susan (56) are looking forward to living it up when they do stop work. However, they needed help working out the best time to retire and how they’d be able to enjoy life without worrying about whether their money would run out.
- Easing into retirement gradually
- Maximising their super while they still could
- Feeling in control of their future
- Having the financial freedom to do what they wanted in retirement
- Leaving something for their children and grandchildren.
How we’re helping
We worked with Ed and Susan to put together a plan that looked at how they’d achieve their three and 10-year goals, including:
- Understanding the benefits and rules of super and pensions
- Making their investments more tax effective
- Setting up a transition to retirement (TTR) strategy that provides an income plus tax benefits
- Giving them what they need to face the future with confidence.